What if a trusted government cleared international award winning Professional Ethical Hacker could teach you the "Insider Secrets" to protecting you, your family or your business from online threats without being an IT expert? Would you listen?
Get started now with this FREE video series
- Learn the strategies to protecting your online personal information
- Learn about the free tools available to help you determine if you've been hacked
- Learn the prevention strategies when it comes to Cyberbullying and cyber extortion
- Learn why and how social media can be dangerous and used against you
- Undercover the hidden information posted about you online that you didn't know existed
- Learn how Internet Predators groom and lure children and teens out of their home and into prostitution and who the perfect victims are
- Learn the proper formula for what to do before, during and after a ransomware attack and why no one can save you if you get infected (Not even the police)
- Learn how damaging fake profiles can be, and how they can harm you and your friends and how to spot and report them
- Learn the monitoring tools and techniques to safeguard your children online regardless of age
- Learn to avoid phishing emails that can leave you hacked and spied on
- Learn the advanced strategies to protecting your online accounts
- Discover how you'll be able to keep current with the latest criminal tactics to avoid getting hacked or scammed, all in laymens terms
- Discover the best technology to use when you're on a budget to help protect your computer and mobile device from today's threats without being an IT expert
- Look over my shoulder as I teach you the "insider secrets" to protecting yourself, your family, and your business from cyber threats we all face everyday
- And so much more.............
"I believe that prevention and parent-child communication are the most effective ways to protect our children from online hackers, scammers and predators intend on victimizing and exploiting their innocence. Helping parents acquire the knowledge and practical skills to protect their family is as important to me as teaching our children to read and write."
Cybersecurity Expert & Certified Ethical Hacker
Terry Cutler is named #1 to IFSEC Global’s Top 20 Most Influential People in Cybersecurity
“His ability to connect with his students and his talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior."
"Terry is passionate about helping others and educating the public about a real and present danger. He is caring and down-to-earth. He’s willing to chat with you to find out how he can best help you."
“Terry has an Incredible track record and dedication to Cybersecurity, he exemplifies what are the best practices and approach to securing a company’s vulnerabilities."
“He has easily helped over a million people throughout the years; through his television appearances, his live social implications in schools, in industries and in diverse community group activities as well as on different media platforms and on the internet. Because of him, people are taking charge of keeping their own families & companies safe! He shares a lot of his knowledge for free. He’s always willing to help everyone at anything and at anytime! I am 60 years old and I can assure you that this man makes me and a million other older and younger viewers feel safer with all the knowledge he shares, he empowers us all. Terry Cutler is the “Real Thing”! He is also a great humanitarian! He deserves every possible award out there!”
Terry Cutler wins the Cybersecurity excellence award for educator of the year 2017
The annual Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor individuals and companies that demonstrate innovation, excellence and leadership in information security across over 50 product, company and professional award categories. Produced in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, the awards program taps into the vast experience of over 300,000 cybersecurity professionals to recognize the world’s best cybersecurity products, professionals and organizations. With hundreds of entries every year, the awards are highly competitive and reflect the dynamic pace of growth and innovation in the cybersecurity marketplace.